April 9, 2018 – On-farm innovation ups production, sustainability at NSW piggery
A FOCUS on innovation and the implementation of new technologies has helped save costs and drive production forward at Edwina and Michael Beveridge’s Blantyre Farms piggery enterprise near Young in New South Wales. Read the release where keynote speaker Edwina Beveridge outlines the innovation and challenges on her property.
Missed some news? Catch up on the announcements below and sign up for conference eNewsletters direct to your inbox here.
Conference Dinner Feature – March 29, 2018 – Read here
- Murray [Muz] Hartin … entertained by acclaimed bush poet, larrikin and writer
- Fellow Awards … Honouring lifetime achievement
- Dinner Menu … The tastes of the Riverina on your plate
eNewsletter 10 – February 28, 2018 – Read here
- Registration now open – Animal Production 2018, Graham Centre for Agricultural Innovation and AARN
- Accommodation deals on offer for delegates
eNewsletter 9 – February 2, 2018 – Read here
- Update from the Chair – program taking shape
- AP2018 registration to open soon – early bird fees released
- Student Scholarships – registration support available
- Sponsor News: Charles Sturt University as Platinum Sponsor
- AARN Seminar – AARN announces keynote speakers
eNewsletter 8 – January 19, 2018 – Read here
- Call for extended abstracts – closing February 9, 2018
- Animal Science converges in Wagga Wagga: ASAP, AARN and ICMJ
- Sponsor News: Riverina LLS as Platinum Sponsor
eNewsletter 7 – November 27, 2017 – Read here
- Keynote speakers at AP2018 invited to speak on innovation, big data, heat stress and consumer demands.
eNewsletter 6 – October 10, 2017 – Read here
- Call for extended abstracts now open – closing February 9, 2018
eNewsletter 5 – September 4, 2017 – Read here
- Leading scientist at AP2018 invited for Memorial Lecture presentations
eNewsletter 4 – August 25, 2017 – Read here
- Call for abstracts for full papers closing soon
eNewsletter 3 – July 23, 2017 – Read here
- Call for abstracts for full papers now open
eNewsletter 2 – July 3, 2017 – Read here
- Call for Submissions – timeline released
eNewsletter 1 – June 26, 2017 – Read here
- Let the countdown begin!
- Save the date
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Follow us on social media
ASAP’s Conference Organisers will be posting regular updates to Facebook, Twitter and the website.
Follow at @AustSAP
Join the ASAP facebook group